MyEssayChamp.com is user friendly.We have writers available and willing to work on your assignments all the time. However, if you would like to confirm availability of a writer, you can place an inquiry. Ensure that you include all your order details when placing an inquiry, so that our writers can understand your needs. The order form is straightforward and it ensures that all your order instructions are captured. If you have documents that you may need to upload, we have a provision for that too
If you are using myessaychamp.com for the first time, you will be required to provide additional information so that we can set up an account for you. With an account, you can;
- Monitor your work progress, upload additional docs, and communicate with the writer.
- Place orders much easily
- Talk to us constantly
- Monitor your order history
Different statuses of an order
- Inquiry- When you inquire if there is a writer available to work on your paper.
- Waiting for payment- After you place an order, but you are yet to pay.
- Looking for a writer- After you pay for the order, but we are yet to assign it to a writer
- In progress-when it has been assigned, and a writer is working on it
- Checking for plagiarism- When the writer delivers the paper but we have to check if it is plagiarized
- Delivered- after we deliver the paper to you, after checking it for grammatical errors and plagiarism
- Revision in progress- When the customer asks for a revision, and we are working on the revision.
- Approved- After we deliver an order and you are satisfied with it, you click the approve button. If 14 days elapse without approval from the customer, we approve the order.
- Dispute status- If you do not like the order and you do not want a revision, instead you want a refund, we place the order on dispute. If we offer you a refund, we repocess the paper and use it as a sample paper.
- Cancelled- if customers request us to cancel an order, usually we do so and its status changes to cancelled.
Before you buy research papers, feel free to inquire. Our customer support team members are online and ready to help all the time.